Think it’s weird to get married on October 31st? Consider that autumn is a beautiful season—and there’s no better way to throw a party than with oodles of candy and cool costumes! Check out these 13 spooktacular reasons to host a Halloween wedding:
- You can incorporate fall leaves into your bouquet/décor/invitations.
- You can use jack o’lanterns and glow sticks in your lighting.
- You always wanted a chic black wedding dress.
- You are just dying to label the wine as vampire blood, beer as witch’s brew, and mixed drinks as love potions.
- You believe in ‘till death do us part—literally.
- Your idea of a great date night involves monster movies and finger foods that look like fingers.
- You would love the flower ghouls and ring buriers to come in costume.
- Your reception dances can include “Thriller” and “Monster Mash.”
- You want to give away candy bags as favors.
- Your bridesmaids can carry brooms instead of bouquets.
- Your groom likes the idea of a vintage tux—cobwebs optional.
- You are set on getting married at a church; preferably in or near a graveyard.
- You always wanted a Harry Potter themed wedding.
Are you brave enough to tie the noose on All Hallow’s Eve?
Share your photos with us on Instagram!